Contact FCC | Annual Events | Bike Shops, Etc. | RWGPS | C2K | ELR | BLPDC
Climb to Kaiser Volunteers are the foundation of this Great event. For 41 years the Fresno Cycling Club members and supporters have been putting on this event.
The purpose of this registration opportunity is to solicit and compile a list of the Climb to Kaiser Volunteers, determine where they want to work, and obtain their contact info.
The various positions available are as follows:
1) After Ride Meal Preparation and Service Volunteers - assist the FACT (Filipino American Cycling Team).
2) After Ride Cleanup Crew - receive equipment from rest stop volunteers, place in U-haul, clean up event grounds after ride.
3) Food Logistics Volunteers - coordinate the purchase of rest stop and after ride food and distribution.
4) General Volunteers - assigned as needed to fill positions.
5) Logistics Volunteers - in charge of securing Rest Stop equipment from storage and distributing to rest stop leaders.
6) Rest Stop Volunteers - carry out the duties of operating their assigned rest stop to provide support to riders by preparing food and drinks.
7) SAG Driver Volunteers - providing Support and gear to riders on assigned courses.
8) Signage and Course Marking - charged with marking course with Chalk Paint and placing Signage for day of event. Pick up signs after ride.
FCC - P.O. Box 27571, Fresno, CA 93729-7571